Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Close Window

ohyeah210 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell her why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 24 hours

32 year old woman
San Antonio, Texas, United States

Seeking:
men 35-45
Within:
30 Miles of San Antonio, Texas, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR

Hmm, what to say...

I am basically searching for someone that shares common interests, or can spark new ones. I love trying new things, and meeting new people. I love a sense of humor and it is a MUST! I am very family oriented and my friends are family. I am hard working and outgoing, and don't have time for B.S. I love to read and enjoy a good movie night. It would be nice to find someone loyal; I inevitably want someone who can be my friend, lover and confidant. I have a little girl, her name is Emma, and she's the cutest little thing on four paws (yes... I am referring to a puppy). I am serious about 5% of the time, and a goof ball the other 95%. Although I am serious about finding Mr. Right, I'm in no rush. Ultimately I'm looking for a good ol' southern gentleman.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Aerobics, Bowling, Football, Running, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet sports, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Other types of exercise, Hockey, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Pet Essay:

I have a long hair/double coated chihuahua, who has a little human personality of her own, loves to play, and is a total sweetheart!

Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Cancer
College:
Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
For fun:

I like to travel and visit friends/family in surrounding cities. I like to bowl, check out a museum or an art gallery, shop, catch a movie, horseback riding, or just go check out new places just to see what's going on.

Favorite hot spots:

Love the beach, hanging out on the river (Gruene, TX), a good girls-day-out at the spa, and at barbeque's with good company.

Favorite things:

Favorite food: Asian and Mexican (its a tie!)
Favorite drink: Capt'n coke
Favorite movie: Despicable Me
Favorite color: Silver (which is more of a shade really...)

Last read:

I'm currently reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series.

ABOUT... HER HER DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
5'9" (175cms) to 7'0" (213cms)
Body type:
About average
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker
Occupation:
Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering
No preference

I love everything about my job! I'm a mad scientist (a.k.a. Chemist) and Lab Manager (I like to think that my employees would consider me for the Best-Boss-EVER!! Award...) in the oil/gas industry.

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely, Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic
No preference
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
No preference
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ohyeah210

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to ohyeah210. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ohyeah210.

See More Like her:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW