I dare you to never make me go on this site again.
I can give you adjectives to describe myself, but then again, aren't they the same adjectives that nearly any other person uses to describe themselves on this site?
I'm driven: I'm a high school teacher and during the summers I work part time in a daycare center, I tutor and coach volleyball to keep busy. And maintain a tan... maintenance is hard work, people.
I'm fun: I like to kayak, paddleboard, play volleyball, swim, go out, stay in, and laugh after I trip (or you trip).
I'm family oriented: I moved into my own apartment 5 minutes away from my parents and 30 seconds (20 in a brisk walk) from my older sister. Sunday is designated "Sister Sunday".
I'm quiet... sometimes: I dance in my apartment, I sing in my car and I'm the quietest in my (crazy) family.
I'm honest: I found a 10 dollar bill on the ground the other day. Then, I told everyone. See? I can't even lie by omission.
I'm serious: No I'm not, I'm sarcastic.
I'm an optimist: One time I looked at how much gas I had left in my car and I thought to myself, "Oh, that's half full!". Then I knew.
I'm a realist: After I saw it was half full, I was like, "That's gonna cost me 65 bucks in a week."
Things I found out after being on match for a month:
1. Cycle of match: Look at profile. You wink. I wink. You message me. I message you. We message. You ask for number. I supply number. We text. We talk. We meet. I go on match.
2. Introduction of "about me" immediately delves into a confession of "not being good about talking about myself" followed by paragraphs of talking about himself (or herself? I wouldn't know).
3. You have no picture? Embarrassed of being caught on match by someone you know.
4. You have one picture? You only have one good picture.
5. You're wearing a hat in all your pictures? You're bald and deceptive.
6. I seem to attract the same guys, and by same guys, I mean LITERALLY the same guys. Did you forget you messaged me last week? Should I be flattered of your persistence or dismayed at how memorable I was to you within a week's time?
7. We're all tired of the bar scene.
I hope you enjoyed the read and take me up on my aforementioned dare. And, if you didn't, I hope you find what you're looking for.