I moved to Baltimore four years ago for law school, and while that didn't turn out as planned, I've been unsuccesful at getting away from this place (for OUAT watchers, this place is my very own Storybrooke). So, I've embraced it, and am even claiming "Proud Baltimoron" status.
In an effort to make this an easy and quick read, below are five things I think the world (and/or you) should know, in list form:
1. I love lists (and don't love talking about myself. Hint?)
2. I'm an over-achieving, Cuban-American, Miami-born-and-bred, only child to divorced parents. Apparently, I also love living life on the hyphen. Believe the stereotypes; they're true, but in a good way!
3. If I could do it all over again, I'd be a NASCAR driver. I very much enjoy, and am pretty skilled at, driving in circles and making dangerously fast left turns (mainly because I'm usually lost, not because I like to waste gas).
4. Windex and Clorox are the solution to all the world's problems (just not together, unless you're aiming to kill, in which case this isn't the best use of your remaining time as a free-man).
5. Dogs are greater than most humans; Coke is greater than Pepsi; Blackberry is greater than CrApple. Disagree? We can't be friends. Sorry! (match didn't allow me to use greater than, less than signs. Silly website!)