Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

nfr104

It's the internet, what could possibly go wrong?

Close Window

nfr104 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 3 days

32 year old man
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States

Seeking:
women 25-31
Within:
25 Miles of Souderton, Pennsylvania, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Height:
6'2" (187cms)
Faith:
Christian / Protestant
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

It's difficult to speak about one's positive attributes without sounding conceited so I'll try to list the things I hope that people would say about me when I'm not around.

- Kind, intelligent, funny, outgoing, passionate, caring, giving, hysterical, great dresser, all around great guy, Nobel Prize Winner, Rhodes Scholar, Seriously, the funniest person I've ever met, 2nd Grade Field day Champion, 3rd Grade Handwriting Award Recipient, strikingly attractive, Voted "Most likely to do some stuff" . . . . the list goes on an on.

That said, only some of those things are true.

All joking aside, I'm a pretty well grounded person. I love to laugh. I love my job (teaching and coaching). I truly believe I've found the field that I was meant to be in.

I'm looking for someone with whom I can truly be myself. My ideal woman is intelligent, witty, kind, adventurous, strong willed, optimistic, also a 2nd grade Field day Champion, you know, the whole package.

Oh, and you must love dogs. Because I have a yellow lab, and he is super cool (90% of the time. The other 10% he is a jerk but hey, 90/10)

If you're interested in finding out which of the superlatives above is actually true, send me a message.

Interests:
Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Playing sports, Political interests, Religion/Spiritual, Watching sports
Sports & exercise:
Football, Golf, Skiing, Tennis / Racquet sports, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 1-2 times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Pet Essay:

I have a 4 year old yellow lab named Bodie.

Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Don't display my sign
College:
Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
For fun:

I like to read, play sports, hang out with my dog, watch movies, relax with friends . . . etc.

Favorite hot spots:

I don't know what this means. Do people really refer to places they frequent as hot spots? Seriously? in 2013?

Favorite things:

I have an eclectic taste in music, and most of my favorite shows are on HBO (Game of Thrones, True Blood, Entourage) or Showtime (Weeds, Californication, Episodes) I like sports (lacrosse, football, skiing) and love Penn State Football.

Last read:

The last thing I read was an article on education reform in America's public schools. (exciting stuff I know)

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'2" (187cms)
5'2" (157cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Slender, About average, Curvy, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker, Moderately
Occupation:
I'll tell you later
No preference

I'm a high school Math teacher and I coach lacrosse. I live the dream. Every. Single. Day.

Income:
$50,001 to $75,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Definitely, Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference

I'm of German, Italian and Irish descent.

Faith:
Christian / Protestant
Christian / Catholic, Christian / Protestant, Christian / Other
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Graduate degree
Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

I currently have a Bachelors of Mathematics as well as a Bachelors of Education. I'm close to finishing my Masters of Education with a Principalship Certification.

Close Window

Your message has been sent to nfr104

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to nfr104. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to nfr104.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW