WOW, never thought it would be this hard to find someone "normal" ! LOL.
I have tried not to say things I "don't like" about someone but I think I am going to anyways.
1. Please look like your Pictures! (I mean really, why lie! LOL)
2. Not looking for the party type chick! (I am over that)
3. Selfish people or girls looking to be "saved" (a relationship is 50/50 people!)
4. Someone who is affraid of comitment
5. cheeters! IF you ever cheeted, sorry I am not into that hun.
6. Low self esteem! IF you can't love yourself who can you love?
7. Negative, bitter, toxic! Please move on.
(guess that is just a few but it helps)
More about me:
I love to stay in shape and travel.
I love affection both to give and recieve.
I like to dance and try new things.
Looking for someone to make happy!
Want to find my better half!
I love to be in love!
I love to spoil my partner
Honesty is everything!
Some experiences I have had in life!
let me see.........
I went cave exploring and saw skeletons and skulls with holes punched in them for "sacrifice" then sat in the same set of caves turned off the lights and it was pitch black and heard voices and felt the breath in my ear like someone was whispering in it!
Turned on the lantern and no one was near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Belize)
Watched the sun go down from above the canopies of vast jungle of Guatemala! On one of the biggest Mayan temples in South America!
Lived in Japan
Dove with sharks
Been to the "church of spilt blood in St. Petersburg Russia. Then had tea with Press Vladimir Putten!
Been in love 3 times! Had my heart broken 3 times!
Found Paradise, several times!
Stayed in a "story book village in the middle of a lake!
Watched a man get a heart attack and die right in front of us in Greece! Tried to revive him while his 60yr old wife watched.
Then watched my neice being born and watched my brother cry his eyes out!
So much more! Just ask!!