Ok..unfortunately I have been off and on this site a few times. Here are some guidelines that I have learned. Please take these with a grain of salt and a laugh. :)
1. Will the person whose picture matches the profile please stand up?
2. Pictures from 15 years ago, of your friend no less, does not count as a current picture of you. And if you meet the person you are interested in..guess what, the gig is up. Hello?? (see number 1)
3. This is Match, not Besatility. Therefore, 20 pics of your pets is NOT necessary. One or two pics of you with them will suffice.
4. Perhaps we all need to redefine "Athletic and Toned" or "Slender" as apparently Websters does not do a good enough job of that?? If you have to ask what Websters is....stop reading now as you are to young for me.
5. If you have more drama in your life then a Shakespearean play, please do not expect others to want to deal with that, ok?
6. If you have been on this site before, you soon realize that the faces all start to look the same...or is that just because they all are??
7. Is everybody on this site up for some type of Humanitarian award..because according to most profiles, everybody is a saint.
8. Everybody has a different story...don't be quick to judge as you were not there in their past experiences.
9. This is Match not Marriage. So, don't be a "dating snob", after all, if you are on here, then you must be looking for something and perfect is non-existent
10. I know a lot of things, but anything else on this topic I don't.
If this sounds good to you, then send me an email or a wink. If you did not chuckle at least once while reading this...well, the best of luck to you..you will need it. :) lol