Fact: I have actually considered learning sign language just so that I can communicate with the deaf (no kidding). I will have a conversation with just about anyone about almost anything. Although I am at times chatty, I sometimes get tired of hearing my own voice, I appreciate my quiet moments: Me, a book, my couch, and silence equals my peace of mind.
Don't worry, I won't give you my life biography, so I'll list a few basic somewhat random things about myself:
- Majored in Fashion Design at the Art Institute.
- Born and raised in San Francisco, but recently moved back to the Bay Area from New York
- Along side working for a safety compliance firm, I own and run a small alcohol infused cupcake business. I'm a hard worker and it works for me.
-Guilty pleasures: chocolate toffee covered pistachios, 5 inch heels and great wine.
- I'm a great listener, but if you decide talk to me while Law &Order SVU is on, I can guarantee I am not hearing a word you are saying.
- Traveling is my addiction.
- Although I can never bowl over 101, I still believe I am the best bowler ever and welcome any challenge.
- Laughter is my daily exercise and because of it I'm in the best shape (at least mentally).
- I have no problem admitting that I am slow to get ready to go places, but I am always on time.
Tell me about yourself. Do you have a sense humor? Ambitious? Does a full length text conversation bore you to pieces? Do you think silence is awkward or more a chance to breath and take in the moment? Do you share any of the same interests as myself? Talk to me, tell me something unique about yourself.