I’ll start off with quotes that help define who I am:
1. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
2. Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, and my kindness for weakness.
3. Laughing so hard, no noise comes out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.
4. Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.
5. Mistakes are proof you are trying.
6. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
I appreciate an assertive man, so please email me and let's see if there is a spark. I’ve learned to be positive, energetic and inquisitive on the surface, but I'm hoping to find someone willing to dig a little deeper getting to know me. I am athletic (triathlon, kayak, camping, going to games) but also enjoy time to relax (reading, cooking, playing cards/games, spending time talking while wrapped up together on the couch). Athletics have taught me invaluable lessons and made me confident and outgoing, while allowing me the opportunity to travel and meet new people. Please note: if you do not enjoy an active lifestyle, we may not be a good match.
I hope to meet a man of integrity, someone who isn't afraid of a challenge, and someone willing to be creative when it comes to romance. He needs to be patient, not passive. I'm attracted to someone with a rugged, strong, "man's man" side, but who is just as sexy when he cleans up for a night out.
My family is very important to me and I travel to see them often. You will learn a WHOLE OTHER SIDE of me when I’m around them. I would like to have a family of my own someday, but am not in a rush. I am Aunt Fifi (nickname from my nephew) to 7 and work with kids as a professional. My faith grounds me and has made me into the confident, hopeful person I am today. I hope to find someone who understands and has learned to trust this in his life as well.