I moved to Denver at the end of 2011 for a new career and am absolutely loving Denver and the job! I have some great friends here and am looking to expand the network and find someone I can share life with! : )
1. I love spontaneity. I generally travel on a whim and enjoy seeing and doing new things... but there are some traditions that must be respected : )
2. I love music - I play 3 instruments (guitar, drums, piano) and I can dance the night away with any good music.
3. Country dancing, salsa dancing, etc.
4. Friends and family are very important to me, I am loyal to a fault and I had a hard time picking up and moving here from Texas - but don't regret it for a minute!
5. We once got kicked out of a bar in Dublin by Rod Stewart's bodyguard after Rod and my friends got into an intense darts competition. For the record... you never beat anyone at darts that travels with bodyguards... just let it go.
6. I am addicted to adventure, I am a climber, hiker, snowmobile enthusiast, etc. Sometimes while driving down 25 I can't help but just head to the mountains - regardless of the day or 'to-do' list.
7. A night on the town for an intimate dinner in fancy attire is just plain fun sometimes - same goes for nights on the town for concerts, sports events, etc!
8. Eggs Benedict, orange juice with pulp, breakfast tacos, breakfast!
9. I would rather be a rock star than a movie star. My personal theory on music, is that it is just a pure, emotional communication, have you ever listened to a song in another language but still understood on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express? Music can bring emotions out in us and bring us back to emotions that we felt in the past…
10. I spent several years in the US Air Force and am extremely thankful to have experienced the world at such a young age. Made some lifelong friends and made some amazing memories. (reference number 5).
So what’s next? Send me a message.