I decided to rewrite this, after I was starting to realize that the original profile just wasn’t quite who I was. So this is the space where I am supposed to write and describe so people can judge me and try and figure out "what I am all about". I believe we get one shot at this life and I try to enjoy life and have a good time. That being said, I know all the lyrics to "The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground. And yes, that was a completely outdated pop culture reference. But hey, it's all I really got at the moment (sorry)
I would like to think that I am not a very complicated person but now that I am trying to reflect on what I should be writing on here, I am starting to think that just may not be true. Damn these profiles! So instead of sitting here and writing some really lame, long life story that even I wouldn't want to read, I decided it would just be better to list some random things...
- I get made fun of for my terrible aim when throwing things away, but after a couple drinks I am a champ at the occasional game of beer pong.
-At a Poison/ Def Leppard concert, I once saved a girl when her pants caught on fire from a lit cigarette. Actually, that is not what at all happened. But this story is too funny to tell here. It has to be told in person!
- At the same concert, I had to also save a woman who fell down a hill after trying to use the restroom in the woods. And unfortunately....that one is true.
- I once fell asleep in a class in college and woke up three periods later. In a class with an entirely different teacher. An entirely different class. And entirely different subject. In all honesty, I was so embarrassed I just sat there and acted like I belonged. (I even took a few notes!)
- I once made the front page of the school newspaper because I got suspended.
- I am a genius at nailing any music lyrics! Its a gift and somewhat useless talent.
- I get a cheap thrill reading the fortune out of a fortune cookie. My last one said something about a piece a cake
- Parents always love me! It’s their daughters that are the issue
- Not really a fan that MTV has become a non music related station.....but I can't stop watching Jersey Shore. (Kidding I don’t watch that...no really)
- My high kicks are a definite crowd pleaser at parties
- I am an amazing DJ. Not in the spinning sense. But in the itunes/ laptop sorta way. I have a killer music selection and make great playlists!
-I hate the smell of canned tuna
Actually in all seriousness I am a driven guy with a lot of good things going on in life. I recently moved from Indiana to California a few months ago and decided it was time to go out, meet people, and just enjoy the dating scene. I tend to think of myself as a down to earth guy with a killer personality. I have been told multiple times I have a contagious laugh and people always say that I am a "keeper" but I just have not been able to find someone to share my life with. While I'm funny, I can be a smart ass and sarcastic. But it is always in good fun!
I can be a sensitive guy and I enjoy quality conversations. Although I know when to be serious, I really like playing around and having fun and just having a good laugh! I can be a home body but also enjoy going out for drinks and dancing. Music is my passion; I absolutely love music and constantly listening to it!
I guess I am a hopeless romantic and I want to be able to connect with someone and enjoy each other’s company. I know it sounds really cliche' but I want the connection with someone on the level that you see two people have who just met in the movies! I am looking for a best friend and someone that I can be my complete self with.
If any of this interests you or you want to learn more, drop me a message. I have no problem sending the first message, but I also think it’s awesome for the girl to show initiative as well. ( Not gonna lie, I am surprised you actually read that entire thing)