I'm easy going, have a good sense of humor, caring, and passionate. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I like to stay in shape. Even though I smoke I try to eat healthy and exercise regularly. (good habits to offset the bad). I'm looking for a friend, companion, and lover. (hopefully all in one lol) Some one to listen to and that will listen to me. Maybe even laugh at some of my stupid jokes. OK that's probably to much to ask for. Some one who is also easy going, has a sense of humor, and is caring. We don't have to be mirror images, we're not attached at the hip.(at least not all the time lol) I've never felt two people had to 100% compatible, 90% is good as long as we can eboth live with the other 10%. Pictures are appreciated, don't worry I don't take very good pictures either. So give me a wink or drop me a line if your interested. I won't bite, at least not hard or until I get to know you better.