"You're out of touch. I'm out of time. But I'm out of my head when you're not around." Name the band!
Seems like everybody always writes the same things here, but I promise I don't sell who I'm not. I'm orginally from Montana and still cherish my small town morals and vaules. So if you're ready for a real shocker, maybe different, and something real (edge of your seat..haha), please, continue this novel.
Being that I'm a Project Manager, I find it more useful to outline random bullet points rather than ramble paragraphs that probably no one will ever read. So strap in and hold on tight.
1. I'm told that I'm very witty - doesn't matter if I'm in a professional setting or out with some friends, I always find a way to "wit it"...."Wit it, Wit real good!"
2. Yes, I have a career - I'm a Project Manager for a software company. What does that mean exactly? I manage, implement, install, and train new software conversions.
3. Rewarding travel - I get opportunities to travel all around the US and some international for my job. When I'm on the road, it's not always about work. I make the most out of it and site see everything possible. Everywhere I go, I collect shot glasses! I have quite the extensive collection. I hope to find someone who is adventurous on the same level as I am.
4. The bar is not my first choice - the setting is fun from time to time, but I don't make it a goal to fill my weekends. I'm actually comfortable going to a bar and not drinking...shocker huh?! When I do go out, I love small pubs. I'd rather hike a remote location, get dirty camping, fish a lake, take a road trip, golf, or watch a movie. In all honesty, I'd rather spend my cash on more meaningful things.
5. A smoking personality is the greatest asset - I, myself, crack jokes on a daily basis, I try to make others around me feel comfortable, and I never take life too seriously. If you feel the same about random laughter and fun, then I'll for sure award you 35 points and you may move onto the next round, haha!
6. Very outgoing - Let it be know that public speaking is my passion. I get to give all kinds of presentations in front of large audiences on occation and love every minute of it! One day, it would be my dream to speak on a professional level! I can be a talker, but that also comes with some great listening.
7. Sports Nut - Mostly, I bleed Minnesota Vikings purple and gold. Sure, I hate them but love them even more! If you are a football fan, me likey!
8. Techy - I live for the tech industry, call me a nerd if you must haha. I burn through texts like normal society, but I actually do like making phone calls. I feel this is a rare trait that is hard to find these days. If you can pick up the phone and use your voice, then I feel that tells a lot about a person.
9. I think I'm awesome (just seeing who actually reads this)
10. Head Banging - For some reason, I'll never get tired of 80's and 90's tracks. Shout it in my car or grab the mic for karaoke, I love it all. Make fun of my iTunes if you must, I think they are the best tunes to have a good time to.
Running out of characters here, I feel I better summarize this novel. If you enjoy to laugh everyday, see the funny in the random, have a career for the short or furthering yourself for the future, can enjoy not getting drunk every weekend, fire roast a weenie, be relaxed and not have to wear dresses all time, get dirty in the outdoors, scream when your team scores a touchdown, hit the answer button when I call you, show your True Wit, and come to a Journey concert with me.....then I would love to hear from you! :) .....phew!...ran out of breath..
If we exchange a few words, by all means let's meet up. I've always been a people person I always prefer to meet people after some great email conversations. The only way we truely get to know each other is by face to face interaction, I think we can all agree with that. Hope to hear from you!