I believe that a smile is infectious and the most important part of your wardrobe. I enjoy witty conversations, honesty, kindness, goofiness, someone that sounds like they are smiling when they talk on the phone, and happy go lucky people. Volunteering and helping the community are important to me. I like to keep things simple, laugh a lot and enjoy life with no drama. After all, life is too short not to enjoy it. I travel frequently for work spending time in Raleigh, Charlotte, and St. Petersburg Florida.
What kind of guy I'm looking for? Someone who:
- can make me smile and laugh
- is fun, energetic, and confident. Nothing is more attractive than someone with genuine confidence.
- has a good heart and helps others... holds the door open for people, helps little old ladies cross the street, rescues kittens from trees, etc.
- has a natural curiosity about the world and likes to explore and learn new things. My lifestyle is very active, so I don't see myself well suited to a couch potato.
- can see the funny side of life. Being a stand-up comedian is not required, but life can throw some crazy curveballs sometimes, and laughter can make it a little easier to get through it. Nothing is more attractive than a guy who can laugh at himself and make me laugh.
- will email me after reading this. ;-)
If you're happy with your life, charming, athletic, witty, motivated, handsome and successful you might be the right guy for me.