I moved here recently from Washington, DC after living there for 8 years. I miss it sometimes, but it's good to be back in my hometown. I was born in Philadelphia and raised in the area until leaving for DC after high school.
I'm just looking for a law-abiding citizen who wants to hang out.
(for the literal folk: that's just wordplay for all those people who like to use the phrase "partner in crime." I might still like you even if you're a criminal).
Unlike some people, I don't have a list of requirements or demands as far as a date or partner goes (speaking and writing proper English is a start, though!). I'm not judgmental or intolerant of others' beliefs/cultures, etc. It's pretty simple. I'm looking for someone open-minded like me.
But in order for this profile not to be as Ann as the nose on Plain's face (I'll take you to the movie if you get the reference), here is a little more info about me:
- I like it when people challenge me. Basically, just don't agree with me about everything.
- I eat pretty much anything and everything.
- I'd love to experiment with cooking, but I have no desire to make food for just myself.
- Like most people, I enjoy occasional nights in (lazing on the couch, watching a movie/listening to music, drinking a bottle of red or some nice beers, and making some dinner)
- My brother and sister-in-law and baby nephew live 4 blocks away from me. I love having them nearby. We also all work in the same hospital.
- I appreciate music. Like, good music. And sometimes I can be pretentious about it, haha.