You're a busy man (aka, you're just looking at the bikini photo anyway), so here are the cliff notes.
- energetic, funny, thoughtful, and driven
- the first (and last) one on the dance floor
- an extraordinary napper
- a foodie, huge Phils fan, a lefty, and a news junkie
- happiest with live music and a good beer
- recent MBA and straight-up ESFJ
- not perfect. I talk in my sleep, I suck at Words with Friends, I laugh at inappropriate times, and sometimes I just need a hug, k?
- from a small town in central PA where there is one traffic light and school was cancelled for the first day of buck season. For real. But let's be honest, I'm a city girl and Philly has my heart.
What I'm doing:
- quit my job in academic medicine and making a jump to management consulting
- embarking on all of the life plans I seemed to have put on hold for the last three years due to school: more traveling, more skiing, running Broad Street, more volunteering, more hiking. Wanna join?
- have your own life with your own friends, hobbies, and goals.
- confident, goofy, spontaneous, outgoing, optimistic, and affectionate
- keeps me on my toes, joins me on the dance floor, makes me laugh, tells me exactly what's on his mind, gets off of the couch and hangs with my friends (they don't bite).
- also, sarcasm is the spice of life - so bring it.