It's about time I actually put some information about myself here, so cross your fingers.
I recently turned 30 and am in a pretty comfortable place in life..good job, decent apartment and too much free time. Seems like a waste, so I am looking for someone with which to spend that time.
I grew up about 45 minutes south of the city, moved to Philly for college and stayed for a while after. Just moved back to this area a couple years ago.
- I drive a Jeep Wrangler, and my car choice blends well with my personality..laid back, relaxed, fun, etc.
- I am from the sticks and love country music but listen to just about anything. I am a big musical theatre fan (and 100% straight) - I just appreciate the arts.
- I am also a big fan of movies...am willing to see just about anything once
- my job is pretty boring...senior business consultant. My job title might as well be "Misc techno weenie ahole". Oh yeah - I am kind of a nerd. Not dressing up as chewbacca for the star wars premiere nerdy - just "technologically enhanced"
I will try to add more later, but if I sound like your brand of stupid just shoot me an email and ask away...I am an open book, ask me anything.
- John Submitted from mobile