I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other profiles. I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother? So, why not start with a bad stuff – I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly, I cried twice like a girl when I watched “Notebook,” I cuss too often, and stay up way too late way too often. There is something about the nighttime that I find magic, if you will, which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly. Can you relate? I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you? What annoyed you today? And what made you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure?
I don’t think it matters what we do on a first date, and I am a big fan of simplicity, so a coffee and walk would be just fine.
Pros and Cons to Dating Me
- I have a Job
- I can cook and it comes out correct 80% of the time
- I do laundry, but still afraid of bleach....
- I don't play video games... they are a waste of time
- I have a car
- I work a lot sometimes as much as 58 hrs per week
- I am not really into the shopping thing but i make due
- Little shy till I get to know someone.