I'm young at heart but have an old school soul. I was brought up through traditional principles of humility, love, faith, and helping others, and I strive to be a better person each and every day. I believe in helping others and nothing is more satisfying than knowing you inspired someone to do or be something great, because there are many people in my life who have inspired me to become the person I am today. I'm a student at heart and I believe the day we stop learning is the day we die (literally and metaphorically). To live is to learn!
I'm a Bay Area native turned SoCal resident! So I'm down-to-earth, chill, and laid back, but I'm also ambitious, a go-getter, and I thrive on situations where I am challenged and forced to learn and grow. I've learned a lot about myself in the past couple of years and I'm still learning more as I continue to follow my passions and my heart. I'm what you'd call a "Jack Of All Trades" and know a little bit about a lot of things. My interests span from music theory to the construction industry to finance to real estate to health and fitness to theatre arts to...you get the idea.
With that said, to list all the things I'm into and/or are interested in would be a long and exhaustive process (both me writing and you reading). So let's save each other some time :) I'm into a lot of things, but not necessarily all at the same time. Therefore, I'll focus on the ones that are most pertinent to me at the moment:
- Health, Fitness, and Nutrition!
- SURFING! (Intermediate)
- CROSSFIT! (Beginner)
Well, they're all pretty much linked together, but at the moment these activities are my primary focus and are pretty much what my free time outside of my career is composed of.
On another note, my other passion I focus and devote a good portion of my time to is music. I love to sing, I love to dance, and I love to perform, which works out pretty well since I'm in a cover band. Though I don't typically find the time to do so, I do eventually want to get into song writing and composition.
That is about 60% of my free time. The other 40% is spent doing the below mentioned "Interests," "For Fun," and "Favorite Things."
Who I'm Looking For:
In reality, I'm just looking to make some new friends and see where things go. Let's just kick it and have a good time, that's all. No pressure. But, if a love connection were to happen, here's what I'd be interested in:
I'm looking for someone who can make me laugh and I can be myself with (I know, everyone says this). So to me that means: someone who's comfortable with herself and isn't afraid to be herself around me, to share her true passions with me, teach me about her beliefs, show me the quirks that makes her unique, and is able to be honest with herself as well as with me. In other words, I'm not too particular about what you're into (though some common interests of course would be nice and go a long way), but I'm more interested in WHY you're into them. Because as they say:
"What we do does NOT define who we are. Who we ARE defines what we do." - Across The Universe