The answer is yes. The question is are you eating your iPhone in your profile picture? I can do that because I'm awesome and I bend technology to my will. Contrary to popular belief, the iPhone does not taste like a granny smith.
- My name is Ryan. Though some 4-year-old girls seem to think my name is Christine. It's not. Except on alternating wednesdays when it's raining.
- I own 3 businesses, coach gymnastics, work in development, raise capital, model, and break stuff. Mostly break stuff.
- I'm obsessed with peanut butter M&Ms. And milkshakes. Don't you judge me.
- I tend to be attracted to and mesh better with older women given my place and priorities.
- One of my favorite things to do with a girl is read aloud and do all the crazy voices
- I exercise a lot, it's my stress reduction. I won't admit this, but I probably like making people cry and/or throw up. Including the 4-year-old girls who call me Christine. But not really... they make me cry. I do and coach an adult gymnastics class.
- I'm mentally organized and physically disastrous. Basically... I don't procrastinate, but I mighttt go weeks without seeing my bedroom floor.
- I love to bake. But I bake manly things. Like cake.
- I like getting text messages. I'm anal about communication. Sometimes I don't wear pants.
- I'm fairly quiet, mellow. I tend to think before I say something and choose my words carefully.
- I get called at 9pm and fly to vegas at 10pm more than I should. Does this make me spontaneous?
- I'll try just about anything once. I'm an open book and have no shame.
- I teach myself something new every day.
- I plan to be able to retire by the time I'm 30 so that I can spend the rest of my life helping others reach their goals.
- I lead a low-stress, happy life. I work from home mostly and can always make time for others.
I can dig a girl who looks good in jeans and a pony tail. Smokin' hot is okay, but I'd rather you have some humility. I challenge you to challenge me, enlighten me with your wit and wow me with your smile. I'm looking for more than a teammate, but a cool cat who can run with the best of them. My standards are high, but I am all for chances.
I'm looking for someone to share stories with. I want a workout partner, a cuddle buddy, someone to bake and run errands with. I'm interested in moving onto the next stage of my life and finding some consistency and stability.
Simon says... message me.