I like most on here am looking for someone to share a life together and support each other through the ups and downs.
Are you that special someone? Someone who is also in a good place in their life but is just missing that final piece?
I'm just a normal woman looking for a normal guy (not too normal cause that would be boring).
I am a very down to earth woman who loves the outdoors, but who also loves to be taken out for fine dining.
Things I enjoy:
- making a meal together
- being silly
- the sound of the rain
- exploring the nooks and crannies of the world
- and music (especially that played by my nephews on the piano, guitar, and drums).
- walking my dog
Here are a few points that first come to mind when I describe the guy I'm looking for:
- you have a great smile and do it often
- you look after yourself, but not too much that you still enjoy dessert once in a while
- you are a sports/ athletic guy so I don't beat you at everything
- you have an affinity for the outdoors
- you are confident and know who you are and what you want in life
- you are passionate
- you are affectionate
- you are a father or wanted to be a father
- you have spent enough time on your own after your last relationship to realize what you have learned and are truly ready to start a new relationship
- you are looking for true love
- you have been married/in a long term relationship before
My friends would describe me as someone who rarely sits still, yet a weekend with no plans usually turns out to be the best one of all. Lately I've spent alot of my spare time taking my husky/lab for walks. A tired dog is a happy dog owner.
I am not a tree hugger but I love the forest, I am not a hunter but love to sit and watch the animals in their habitat, I am one who likes to have stability yet tries to keep moving, changing, so as not to let life get too stale. It's always time to try something new. Isn't that what life is all about?