* My family has always been very important to me, my two brothers and loving parents. We did what most boys did growing up: making forts, playing kick the can, and burning creatures with magnifying glasses
* I love traveling and will go wherever good food leads me. I've been to China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, and other parts in Asia. I'm saving Europe for that special someone as it's always invoked images of Gondolas and couples walking along the Seine.
* I go to the gym every other day as a stress reliever. It gives me time to reflect on the day's events. It doesn't hurt either to think of your boss while cardio kickboxing :P
* I love any book that makes me go "hmmm..." There's so much to learn on our short time on earth, and I savor every last bit of info. I think I inherited this from my dad who was a huge nerd, literally a rocket scientist.
* I love trying all types of food and I attribute this to being Chinese. The only dish I have difficulty eating is 'bitter melon': it's like eating a pile of orange peels.
* a nice smile
* a good heart