I'm an investment banker, and runner, who studied at MIT. I'm rarely idle. A few favorite activities, outside of work, are:
1. Walking my dog, Peanut.
2. Running 50 and 100 mile races.
3. Eating out: I love a solid meal with a bottle of wine.
4. Reading: novels, the New Yorker, the Financial Times, Wikipedia, etc.
5. Music: have you heard Atoms For Peace yet? Do you like operas at the Met?
I'm searching for a smart, energetic, and fit woman who would enjoy:
- dinner at the Spotted Pig, or Jean Georges
- discussing New Yorker's fiction
- the 6 mile CP loop
- good beer and red wine
- ski trips to Aspen
- a 3 day weekend in Bermuda
- laughing at life
You look equally amazing wearing a dress, as you do wearing shorts.