What I’m doing with my life: Freelance Stage Manager, I graduated from the University of Arizona and moved to Manhattan. I have been in theatre stage management since I was 13 (I knew what I wanted to be at a young age).
And am really embarrased to be internet-dating.
I'm looking for someone:
- who will make me smile/laugh
- someone who understands that I have a high demanding career choice
- want to have fun with me whether that's out about or kickin' it on the couch
- someone driven - who has a goal or has an idea of what they're wanting out of life [right now]
- someone who would be a worthy opponent at Mario Kart
- must be able to deal with the fact that I quote movies/musicals/TV/comedians on a constant basis ;D
NOT LOOKING FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND! Like everyone else I'm looking for a relationship!
Very shy, so message me a little about yourself.