I'm a catch.
I don't say this because I'm full of myself or because I think I'm hot s---. I really don't.
I say this because I believe there's a guy out there who will find all my imperfections and idiosyncrasies absolutely darling. And I will be utterly charmed by his.
My life is a work in progress. I'm always trying to eat better and exercise more consistently. I want to get a Master's degree in creative writing. I want to write a book. I want to travel. I'm just a little tired of doing it all alone. So, if you are looking for a woman who will accept you as you are but will also support you in all of your endeavors to better yourself, feel free to drop me a line.
Also, there's all this other good stuff:
1) I'm really funny. Seriously, I will have you cracking up big time. My sense of humor is rather filthy and I get it from my mom.
2) I'm smart. High IQ smart. I was also rather lazy when it came to schoolwork, so it doesn't show in the big degree, big career kind of way. I just read a lot and nothing ever gets by me. I'm the one who fixes things. I also love educational tv.
3) I'm really close with my mother and brother. My dad died a long time ago and we've been stuck like glue ever since. It was a survival thing back then, now it's just how it is. In fact, I share a house with my brother. It's pretty great.
4) I'm an animal lover. There are 2 dogs and 1 cat in this house and I couldn't be happier. Except when the dogs fart and then I'm not so sure. Like right now.
5) I'm emotional. Not because I'm sad (although I do get the blues every once in a while), but because I wear my heart on my sleeve. Hallmark and SPCA commercials make me cry. I cry when the guy gets the girl. I cry when the guy doesn't get the girl. Free Bird by Lynard Skynard makes me cry. Movies almost always make me cry. If you've seen Django, then you know how violent it is. I cried. Still, I cry because I feel, and feeling is a good thing.
6) I'm loyal as all get out. My best friends have been with me forever and that's just how I like it. It's too bad they live out of town, but we make do with frequent phone calls and visits. I'll be on a plane next month for a visit and I can't wait.
7) I like things that guys like. For example: video games (Zelda!), drinking beer, outdoorsy stuff like hiking and biking, watching live sports-especially San Francisco Giants baseball (what's better than drinking cold beer, wearing a mitt, and screaming at the top of your lungs?), Guns N Roses (my favorite song of theirs may surprise you), action movies (Die Hard and Predator are at the top of my list), blackjack and poker...to name a few.
Ok...that's enough for now. I have a tendency to write too much.
Let's save something for the first date!
Hope to hear from you soon.