After being in Southern California for my optometric education, I thought a final return to the Bay Area was next, but it looks like God has me going back to So Cal for residency. I am relocating to the Long Beach area, and looking for someone who is willing to just kick it and go on random adventures, and see where it goes from there. Time to try to restaurants that I still didn't get a chance to try yet!
A few things that pretty much describe who I am:
1) Follower of Jesus Christ - continuing to grow in my faith every day
2) Optometrist - "Which is better 1 or 2?"
3) Basketball - Play it, Watch it, Warriors fan since 2004, and of course following Linsanity (as he is now in Houston).
4) Foodie - I like to bake, cook, explore and try good eats. My former housemate has described me as a "food snob," it's not as bad as it sounds
5) Arts - I'm in a health science field, but I appreciate different forms of expression (movies, dance, music)
I'm looking for someone who is Christian, family-oriented, independent, and ambitious. It would be nice to have a dance partner on the dance floor, but dancing shoes are not mandatory. I am hoping to support her 100% in all her endeavors, and hope to make decisions together, and I would expect the same in return. I am open to meeting new people and hoping to click and see what goes from there.