I like to laugh, hangout, friends, eat, and work! I'm sometimes outgoing and sometimes shy.What I'm looking for is a great question. Spontaneity is a must hopefully I can keep up. Well grounded with a good sense of humor.
I love a good movie or a night out either one is fun to me along as i have good company! I'm very laid back and easy going. Family is super important to me as I have three older sisters and they pretty much taught me everything. Most importantly how to treat a lady! I definitely like be in charge 80% of the time. I'll leave the other 20% to you.
Being in San Diego the outdoors is why I live here. Exploring new places and anything in the sun is a good day to me.