Ok ok, so I may not be 100% serious about that headline, but I know it seems to be a common theme with some guys on here, so I thought I'd have some fun with it. Anyway, here is my life and what I'm looking for...
Instead of describing myself in paragraph form, which I had done before, I'm going to use bullet points (why not try a different approach??):
- I'm normal (aka not a 'creeper')
- I have a decent job with a well respected organization
- I have a car
- I'm in the process of buying a house (live in an apartment now, not with the parents)
- I have a good relationship with my family
- I'm educated (two degrees)
- I don't own any Ed Hardy t-shirts
- I don't own any Affliction t-shirts
- I play the piano (and enjoy classical music)
- I think the 80's was the best decade of music ever
- I think I'm pretty good at "Words with Friends"
- I moved here from Pittsburgh about 2 years ago (go Steelers!)
- Sometimes I don't like to act my age (see my Epcot "around the world" pics)
- I just recently bought a house, so some of my new "hobbies" are working on various projects. Currently it's pool maintenance, gardening, and weeding (I know, fun)
Ok, that's good for now, and I guess I'll see if that entices anyone.
Now, if you want a RICH guy and like weekends in the Hamptons, private jets, and impromptu vacations ? it might be a good idea to respond to me... I know some guys for you, of course they are older? much older? and married?
In all seriousness, I read a lot about the "doom and gloom" of dating in south florida, and while I can see the validity in that, there ARE normal people out there (I happen to think I'm one of them). So, if you happen to come across my profile and read this far and are normal, feel free to write! If I emailed you and you didn't delete it (and are normal), also write!
PS.....would it help if I said that I enjoy cuddling and listening?? :)??
PPS...bonus point if you know who I am in the one pic (it was halloween)