I guess I could tell you generic things that I enjoy that would make my profile look like everybody else's. Instead, I will share my deepest and most profound experiences with you all:
- I’ve lived in 11 cities in 7 countries on 4 continents over the span of my life (lived "abroad" since 9mo).
- First proposed to a woman was when I was 3 in a nursery playground (a plump blond girl whom I was in love with), who responded by throwing sand into my face. The nursery aid had to wash the sand out of my eyes and mouth with a garden hose. I was extremely humiliated. I haven’t proposed since.
- I’ve ridden on a sleigh pulled by reindeers (but not bearing gifts).
- Spent well over 3 months of my life in a plane.
- I’ve once sat on the roof of a train for 8 hours climbing 10,000 feet up the Andes, which eventually derailed.
- Been shot at.
- Been mistakenly denied entry to transit through a country, where I claimed my right to transit between two points through a clause in the 1967 Warsaw Pact and they let me through (ever read the fine print on the back of your ticket?).
- Climbed a small mountain in Ecuador that resulted in being chased by a woman with a sickle after accidentally ending up on her land (no time to pick up my Spanish phrase book).
- Taken an Arctic safari involving blood, bruises, broken down snowmobiles, snow banks, and an eventual rescue from home base.
- Been pulled up a ski slope with my body dangling from the one arm that was tangled to the lift, I eventually fell off and was rescued (one time I was seriously afraid for my safety, I still have that arm).
- Jumped naked through a hole in ice.
- I’ve walked on the sea (I don’t claim prophethood, sea was frozen).
Now that you've made it this far, I can tell you that I've been fortunate to have had very unique experiences that have formed me as an individual (and that despite my experiences above, I am not accident prone, enjoy relaxing in my free time and have a stable life). I am cultured, confident, goal oriented and successful in my career.
I'm in a place where I am very satisfied right now. Finding somebody to share a laugh or good conversation with would be an added bonus. Family is extremely important to me and though we are globally spread, we are very close and keep in touch daily.
On Match, I would be thrilled even if i just make good new friends. If I'm lucky, an attractive woman who is confident, mature, loving, educated, open minded, holds a stable career and has passion in something. Somebody with whom I can share a serious and intellectual conversation or just be silly and goofy with. Somebody with whom I can share a simple silence. My best friend. Chemistry, tingly feelings, desire...I'd like to meet somebody nice and fun and see where it goes from there. Smiley girls are the biggest turn on for me!