I believe my friends would describe me as an active and outgoing person who is always up for a good time. I try to have a positive outlook on life since there is so much negativity in the world. Im not blind to the negativity but why dwell on it when life is so short and there is so much beauty in the world to see. I try to smile as much as I can and laugh twice as much as I try to smile. People say that I have a kool-aid smile and that I laugh and smile at everything, so the better question is what doesn't make me laugh. I would say mimes and snakes.
I am grateful for the loving and supportive family that I have. I have parents that have raised my siblings and I with a good upbringing and a great outlook on life. I am proud that my parents are proud of all of there kids and that in itself makes me feel accomplished.
I am passionate about living my life to the fullest. I do not want to settle. I believe everyone should try to find their soul mate. Someone to explore the world with. Someone to grow old and laugh together with.
I love spending time with my family and friends, whether it's watching football games, playing board games or just gathering together during the holidays. I sincerely appreciate the quality family time we spend together.
Ten random things about me:
1. I love all things spicy. The hotter the better
2. Im not scared of too many things, but I really despise snakes and swimming in deep waters.
3. In elementary school, I was the spelling bee champion from 2nd to 6th grade. I peaked way to early.
4. I am addicted to Top Ramen noodles. There just so easy to make, and I do know its just full of salt.
5. I have a Shitzu named Hula. My mom kidnapped him and will not give him back.
6. I recently just ran with the bulls in Spain. Cross that off the bucket list.
7. I enjoy shopping at swap meets and thrift stores. The act of rummaging and finding something unique in what someone else believes is junk is strangely gratifying to me.
8. I love traveling. I just went to Spain and Costa Rica this year. I really want to travel to Thailand, Japan and Singapore next year.
9. I have a scar on the right side of my forehead from when I was 6 years old when I jumped off a few steps on our front patio and lost balance and hit my head on a rock.
10. I am a sports fanatic. My favorite teams are the Lakers, the Chargers, and the Padres.