TOP 10 "Match" Phrases lol
10. I don't know what to say....I hate writing about myself but my friends say I'm great ;)
9, I'm new to this.....coming out of a long marriage/relationship, thought Id give this a try
8. Ive been focusing on my (career, kids, etc) but now its "me" time
7. Anybody "real" on here ?
6. I'm a "glass half empty/full" kinda person............think positive !
5. I like to work hard/play hard
4. I am confident laid back.........just want to laugh and have fun
3. Don't want drama, head games or someone with baggage....life's too short
2. Looking for my soul mate
1. I'm happy with my life, just need someone to share it with
About what I'm looking for: I have revised my profile a couple of times because I just don't seem to be getting my message across. We are all on here because we are hoping to find a match. You won't be able to tell from what I write whether you would like me or not. I mean, it's not really going to matter much in the long run if I like Italian food, and you like Chinese.......right? If we have an attraction, I'd like to text or talk to see if we have some common ground. If it seems so, we should meet. That's when we'll know whether we are a potential match. It's just so hard to tell what a person is really like based on these profiles, don't you think? If you are interested enough to find out more, please let me know. If not, thanks for taking a look and good luck in your search :)
**I've had some uncomfortable situations come up with no pic involved, so if you don't include a pic, I probably wont respond.
***I'm not yet divorced (long story) but I will be. I have lived separately from my ex for more than 2 years now.