Ive recently relocated from SF to rural colorado and, no joke, traded in my michael kors heels for sorel boots, have given up starbucks (because there isn't one within 100 miles), now wait for the sunset to start at 6 instead of the news, and have become completely okay with coming face to face with bears, elk, hunters, and mountain lions on my trail runs. I also spend a lot of time with retired search and rescue folks climbing in the sangres, and might sometimes relish in my new-found rural-ness by riding an atv whilst drinking miller high life.
1. If I see an injured or abandoned animal, I will bring it home and save it...non-negotiable
2. I love belgium beer
3. Being thoughtful is way more important than being fancy, and I'll take a homemade card over an expensive dinner any day!
4. I love Bob Dylan but am suspicious of other people who love Bob Dylan
5. I dont have and don't want a smart phone..weird I know!
6. Since I've relocated to CO, my favorite activities are quickly becoming a. running the rainbow trail with the antelope, and foxes, and deer! b. snow shoeing in the meadow behind my house and soon-to-be xc skiing, and c. swimming in the south colony lakes - google them! amazing!
Recently moved to CO and looking for other people interested in land and water conservation and climbing in the sangres!!
my zip code is messed on here and it wont let me change it, but if you're in the wet mountain valley, on the eastern side of the sangres, or near salida, heeey!