I am honest, caring and independent - What you see is what you get with me (I don't play games). Life is short - to pretend to be something you're not is a major waste of time - If you met me you would know in the first few minutes the type of person I am.
- I love sports - playing, watching attending games of all sorts has been a passion of mine since I was very young. (I am a BIG fan of the only REAL NY football team - the one that practices and plays in this state!) :) I enjoy staying active, and being fit is important to me.
- I love to travel - my goal is to see the world in my lifetime, so every year I pick a new destination to explore... I have been to various countries in Central America, South America, Europe, have driven across the US... One doesn't have to be rich to travel, but traveling and learning about those who are different from me has definitely enriched my life... Travel and sports - a great combination - South Africa in June 2010 was the experience of a lifetime.
- I have a good sense of humor, and look for someone who has the same... the field I work in tends to have a more serious side, but I still believe that laughter and taking life in stride is so underrated. It's all about perspective.
- I have career and personal goals - and would hope you have some too.
- I have a big heart, and would give the shirt off my back to anyone, yet I have a spine and will not be taken advantage of. My family lives locally, which I consider a gift - they and my friends are extremely important to me.
I'm looking for a man who is real, kindhearted, interesting and fun. Friendship is the foundation of any good relationship- so I'm looking to eventually meet my best friend. Someone who shares some of my passions, but also will open my eyes to new experiences, and who will ultimately be the first person I want to share my day with, who will be honest with me and challenge me to be a better person.