I am independent, intelligent (okay, relative to what?), enjoys laughing, witty, honest, loyal, affectionate, and thoughtful. While I have a strong personality, I am not pushy. I can be measured, as well as spontaneous.
Beyond the typical "attributes/characteristic" outlined, I am looking for someone who is loyal, thoughtful and thinking, comfortable in his skin, humorous, drama free, and does not mince words about his likes, dislikes, etc. I want to simply get to know someone and I believe it is difficult to do so when someone is not forthright when communicating.
Ok, who am I?
* How the people closest to you describe you? Answer: Intellectual, Fun, Spontaneous, and at the same time comfortable being alone.
* What helps inspire you through tough times? Answer: I believe there is always a solution to a problem and you have to identify the problem(s) and map a plan to address/correct.
* What people notice about you when they meet you? I am energetic, warm, and positive.
* Who or what makes you smile? Answer: Life!
* Your family and why they're important to you? Answer: I am blessed with a wonderful family and I know the value of a strong family unit.
* Who's most influenced your life, and how. Answer: My parents who I love, admire and appreciate! They taught me to be independent, reliable, honest, and thankful for all that I have.
* The things you’re grateful for? Answer: Being alive, family, and positive friends!
* Personal accomplishments you are proud of? Answer: Let's discuss later if really interested in knowing.
Interests and Lifestyle
* What you’re passionate about, and why? Answer: Too much to go into here.
* Something you haven’t done yet that you'd like to do. Answer: Continue to travel domestically and globally, particularly off the beaten path and non-tourist areas.
* Your social life? Answer:Working on this!
* Your vision of that perfect date? Answer: Honest in discussion about who he is and likes and dislikes, while just enjoying the moment for what it is. Comfortable conversing about politics, etc.
* Something unique about you? Answer: Good question...uniqueness is in the eye of the beholder.
* A recent incident that made you laugh aloud? Answer: My nephew, who was just two at the time, told my mother she needed to spank his mother (my sister) and father (my brother-in-law) and told her why.
* What you’d do if won the lottery? Answer: Good question. You first have to play to win and I need to know how much I won to respond in more detail.
* What you’re looking for in a relationship? Answer: Someone honest about who he is, comfortable in self, and "not" a project. I am interested in someone stable and ready to commit to a relationship "IF" he meets that right person. I am not interested in someone looking for perfection.
* What you believe to be the keys to a successful relationship? Answer: Good question. First you clearly have to be attracted to one another. However, you can't build a relationship on just this aspect. I believe you have to respect and admire one another, be friends, and be able to enjoy each other's company. You have to be willing to be open and honest in your communication and have hobbies you do together and independent of one another.