“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” - Bob Marley
In between being a mom and Registered Nurse, I don't have many opportunities to meet guys...Of course I meet new people at the hospital all the time, but I don't mix business with pleasure. Work is my work and I keep my personal life for when the scrubs come off....Wait, that sounds kind of bad :-/ You get what I'm trying to say!
Family is very important to me - I have a very close relationship with my parents and my little brother. I would have to say my parents are my heros - They are very supportive and there for me through thick and thin. I am a mother of 2 children, ages 9 and 6
I am ambitious and goal oriented - My nursing career means everything to me. I believe that if you love your job, then you will never work a day in your life! I am a registered nurse and love my job! There is nothing more that I would rather do in life than to be a part of helping someone. Nursing not only involves caring for patients in the physical sense, but also being there for them AND their family emotionally. Sometimes all they need is to see a SMILE or someone to talk to if they are lonely. With that being said, I am looking for someone to be as passionate about their career as I am. I'm not going to lie, my job can be crazy stressful and sometimes I may not like it....but the good moments, those moments I feel like I touched someone's life make up for all the ugly days....
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." ~ Albert Schweitzer
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
- I am comfortable in a t-shirt, jeans, ball cap and flip flops or converse just as I putting on dress and heels. Although, I spend a lot of time in scrubs. Hey, there ARE comfortable. I can go from one extreme to the other - I am happy going out to a sports bar throwing back a couple of beers or enjoying some wine and a nice dinner. I prefer a more laid back setting though. I do better in small groups, and I will never be the one dancing on bar tops. I don't feel that I have to be loud or obnoxious to capture anyone's attention....Normally my smile does the job..hahah jk. ;)
- I can be goofy and silly one minute and professional and serious the next depending upon the setting.
- I LOVE to smile and be happy, but we all have our "bad days"....So, I'm looking for a relationship where we can enjoy the good times together and share in those happy moments. But, when the bad days come, we can be there to talk to each other and lend an ear or some encouraging and supportive words.
- I am very easy going and find pleasure in pretty much everything I do...It's not WHAT you do...it's WHO you do it with :)
- I'm looking for my best friend....someone who wants to be on my team..OUR team....and take on this crazy world together...All the good, bad, and ugly.....
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." ~ M.K. Gandhi
Submitted from mobile