.. Sooo....Me....That's what I am supposed to talk about in this little blurb right?...okay, in two helpful categories...
Fun-loving, high-energy, athletic, overly sarcastic, intelligent, witty (at least I think so) spontaneous, kinda nerdy (I was in the marching band in HS/love board games...I can feel you judging) never take myself too seriously, maybe a little too competitive, loyal, down-to earth, outgoing, extremely motivated, ambitious, fiercely independent, confident. (I am also trying to sound as humble as possible, not easy when you are essentially marketing yourself) :)
10 Things I Can't Live Without:
1) Movies: especially comedies...Wedding Crashers, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Old School. I could easily have a conversation using only movie quotes (and yes, I have tried it)......and I could never go a year without watching Forrest Gump at least once.
2) Music: My ipod should be surgically attached to me. I never leave home without it.
3) A Car: Sometimes you need an escape...mine is a good long drive. You would think I had an awesome car for this...I don't. :)
4) Working Out
5) Sports: To play/watch...primarily baseball/football but I will watch/play anything...I think it's my fierce competitive streak.
6) Family: (this list is obviously not in order of priority lol) I am extremely close with all of my very large, very irish family. Got really lucky in that department.
7) Friends: Again...very lucky.
8) My dog: Come on...Need I say more?
9) A night out.
10) Humor: You got to be able to laugh through life, even through the rough times. Actually, especially through the rough times.
Now..You...Lists are easier...Top 10...
1) Sense of humor is paramount.
2) Seriously values his relationships with family and friends, since mine are so important.
3) Athletic...or at least willing to give athleticism a fair shot lol
4) Outgoing...nothing more unattractive than a guy who might as well be surgically attached to your hip at social events.
5) Able to dish it out and take it... nothing better than a couple with a great sarcastic banter
6) Of average intelligence (I once dated a guy who thought Washington, D.C. was in Washington State...True story!!)
7) Appreciation for the little things (a surprise cup of coffee from a loved one when your having a bad day can go a long way.)
8) Spontaneous, or better yet...DFW (Down for whatever, for those who are acronym-challenged)
9) Stable...in all respects of the word
10) My best friend...I had to get corny somewhere, this is a dating website ;)
So have I piqued your interest? If so, shoot me a blurb about you...oh, and don't take this the wrong way but...don't wink...Honestly what is the purpose of that? lol Hope to hear from you.