I actually just updated this profile, which took me forever btw, only to have the site time out on me this is a very quick recap of my first version. Assuming I can even remember what I wrote. Hopefully I am able to cover any questions that you may have after too many bad or misleading experiences on here.
1. My profile pic was taken at the end of last year, not 15yrs ago, so that is what I look like. No, I am not a dude pretending to be a chick (i have heard that happens?... lol)
2. I do not take 3 hours to get ready for a quick trip to home depot. Most of the time I have my hair in braided pigtails to avoid the hassle of styling it.
3.I get along better with guys than girls, simplicity is more fun.
4. If I am in a comfortable setting, I do not have a filter and have been told I talk like a sailor. Although if my environment requires a more proper demeanor, I can just as easily conduct myself appropriately.
5. I do not practice gender. If you say or do something in front of me that you feel isn't appropriate just because I am a chick, please do not apologize for it. I can hold my own, I promise. That said, if you are looking for a sweet innocent girly girl, you definitely want to skip over me.
6. I can be quite stubborn, I am a libra after all. I am really good listener but can sometimes go into "therapist mode" if I find the subject challenging.
7. I definitely hesitate when it comes to trying certain things (such as bungee jumping) but if someone says I can't, I will most likely prove them wrong
8. I can usually figure out how to do something that I do not have experience with but more times than not take the long route to when the short cut is pretty obvious.
9. Very important... I am a klutz. Not the "ha ha funny cute" kind. The "I can't believe I knocked over that drink three times today" or the "where did this bruise come from" because I have gotten to the point where I am that used to running into things. I also have a horribly embarrassing grocery store incident that I am not quite dumb enough to tell here. But hopefully you get the picture.
If I have any typos or whatever, it is only because I am writing this whole thing for the 2nd time and I am so over it!
Anyways... the rest of this was already written and if it is redundant than you can just read it over again... lol.
I love searching out adventures, spontaneity, being creative, and people I can talk to for hours without recognizing the time. I'd like to think I have a sense of humor, I am a bit sarcastic, and love to have fun. Im definitely not your typical "girly girl" and I tend to get along better with guys because of it.
I am looking for someone that I can have fun with... its pretty simple. Of course it always helps if they are funny, nice, attentive, interesting, cute, up for anything, and doesn't care what people think. That is broad but it is all I can come up with right now.
Oh, yeah, one last thing. Big turn off... game playing... bigger turnoff... the not playing games game. It's a waste of energy. I think you can tell if there is "potential" within the first 15 minutes of meeting someone, sometimes less.