I am still getting used to the fact that I am on this... so bear/bare with me please. (If you chose 'bare,' we will not get along.)
Just finished graduate school for Psychology and just haven't had a moment to myself to actually meet new and interesting people.
Please don't message me with creepiness- I'm extremely sarcastic and witty, so I do not find such things ordinary and/or amusing.
1. I speak two languages. Yup, you guessed it, English is one. (I think?)
2. I'm fun, but most importantly funny, (I think).
3. Music junkie- love me some indie rock. If you're into conversing in '21 Questions,' you are not for me. If you did not understand that, we are off to a good start.
4. I hope no one I know finds me on this. If they do, it's not me...I swear...
5. Hot yoga, soul cycle, running, and fine wine complete me.
6. I'm pretty creative and weird and artsy but 'cool' at the same time.
7. I love to travel.
8. I absolutely love spontaneity as much as I love order...oxymoron, eh?
9. I love books (reading them too); I love writing; I love bagels... God, I really love bagels.
Ok, this is starting to get weird and uncomfortable, however my mother would be really proud if she found me on this.
With that, ... yes mom, it's 'me' and ednewdknewkdnekwdned how did you find me!?!? :)-