I'm a spontaneous, easy going, down to earth, strong-minded independent woman but deep inside the heart lives a little girl always having curiosity and joyful hope to the world.
ok, a lazy way to close the intro box, here are the random things about me, what i am looking for and random thoughts
- Dance hip hop, street jazz and salsa, go to gym spinning and yoga regularly.Running along hudson river or central park every weekend in summer. Did Urbanathlon, bunch of 5k. Like to bounce around.
- Love exploring exotic places. hip hop danced with masai warriors in Africa, base camped at Everest Mt and Kilimanjaro, ate worms at Thailand, one month drove through no man zone to Tibet....travel is a big part of my life. I have been traveling solo for a long time. Hope to have you as my buddy/partner/lover on the go next time.
- Generally energetic but also very laid back some times, like to pick a window seat in a cozy coffee shop bathing in sunshine and reading something joyful.
- I do spell words wrong.....VERY OFTEN...
- Love gourmet, love cooking, especially cooking for my man.
- Not attracted to overweighted and non-educated guy.
- I am nice, easygoing and witty, believe that how I treat others will someday return to me. Not a requirement for my man to believe karma but he knows how to respect people from all walks of life and has a big heart.
- If we have common interests and mingle-able friends network, that's great, but if not, I'm cool with it. We can have different circle of friends and social life.
- Terrible sense of direction, could get lost at my backyard
- Traditional and family-oritented. I am proud to be able to take care of my parents all along. Very close to my family and friends, love kids. If you don't plan to have kids in your life, we are definitely not a match.
- Work in finance now but used to be in engineering, IT and DJ. Learning new things make me excited and nutrified.
- I hope to meet someone having similar view of life and wanting to connect with and focus on one woman. Having positive outlook is a key. I'm surrounded by happy upbeat friends. I have never been and don't want to be in the negative air.
- I am never tired to make efforts to accomplish goals, travel around world and have fun with friends/family but I am tired to date just for date, not relationship. Chemistry ignites a good start but ultimately harmony, comfort and trust between the two leads to a great long term relationship which can't be achieved without any effort and any commitment. I don't take life too seriously but seriously bonding to my man to enjoy every moment together to fullest is a life goal.
In short, I am a happy normal person, looking for the same happy normal guy to maintain and add positive energy in our lives. Being simple and real, be who you are, beautiful life has a lot of beautiful possibilities.....
Submitted from mobile