Hello! My name is Lizzy :) I'm currently a student, I'm also a waitress at a steakhouse and I love it there. I'm a little crazy and goofy but I don't think there is anything wrong with that, I love to laugh and have fun. I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends. I have two older sisters that are my best friends, and the most amazing, yet goofy parents. i am a christian, my walk with God has it's ups and downs but its a relationship i'm really trying to work on. I really like star gazing, when it's nice out my sisters and I would drive out to the middle of nowhere with some blankets and pillows and watch stars. I don't go out often because of work and I do enjoy staying in for the night every once in a while. My family and I play a lot of cards and board games. I do like to sing, whether I'm on stage or in the car, I have sang many solos at my church and when I was in middle and high school. I love traveling, seeing new place, and trying new things.
I'm always up for a handstand competition, I will go out of my way to step on the crunchy leaf, i'm very proud of my cookie monster backpack that i wear to class,i eat mms and skittles in color order. And lastly The Lion King is the greatest movie ever, that is not up for discussion.
part of my bucket list:
- to go skydiving
- get a rescue dog
- do a mini triathlon
- go scuba diving
- go to Germany
- do a handstand in all 50 states ( I already have some states, but I think the challenge will come once i have Hawaii and Alaska)
- see the Northern Lights
my checked off goals:
- milk a cow (I did this at the Ohio State fair this past summer)
- go on a mission trip to another country (I went to an orphanage in Honduras in 2010)
- dyed a streak of my hair pink (there is still a little pink left in it too :) )
- go to Las Vegas ( I went for my 20th birthday and when I was 14, I love it, there is so much to do and see! )