I am a super happy, outgoing, laid back girl who can get along with anyone and everyone. I love meeting new people, traveling to new places and trying new things. My sense of humor and optimistic outlook make for a very enjoyable life. I like to always keep an open mind. I think it's important to count your blessings and not take life too seriously. You only have one life, live it up.
I studied graphic design at the University of Georgia. I am currently the graphic designer and marketing lead for an IT firm in Atlanta. I am extremely creative and love producing art through all mediums: painting, drawing, ceramics, screen printing, sculpture, the list goes on and on. I love how people can express themselves through art and design. Even more so, I love that my career encompasses my creative passion.
I am a total sucker for a funny guy. If you can keep me laughing, you're gold! I am a goofball and I am looking for an easygoing guy who is just as goofy. I am attracted to genuine guys. Someone who is not high maintenance or materialistic. I typically don't go for guys who gel their hair or take shirtless selfies in the mirror... so don't bother. I am looking for someone who is ambitious and goal driven. I am very independent, so I am attracted to guys who can hold their own. I really like going on dates, going out and being active, but I am also looking for someone to enjoy all the little things with; Someone that I love being around even if we do absolutely nothing at all.
I am always down for a spontaneous adventure. I love seeing where the wind takes me. I find that the most random and unplanned days are the most memorable. I enjoy guys with a similar outlook, someone who can let go and simply enjoy life.
Here are some other random tidbits:
• I like people watching. People never seize to amaze me.
• I love finding and laughing at random YouTube videos. If you know of any you think I would like, please share. haha.
• I am really ADD. Im not mad about it either. It helps keep my life drama and stress free...my mind is always on to the next thing, so I don't sit on things and let them negatively affect me.
• I rarely watch TV. There are better things that I could be doing. If I do watch TV, it's probably going to be a show/movie/documentary on Netflix as my night is winding down.
• I am a very honest and truthful person. I can't lie about anything. Besides, whats the point?
• I am very self aware.
• I can bust out with a little ghetto fab when I am goofing off. It is truly a skill.
• I am not a big fan of texting. Its nice for quick questions or funny comments... but, I would much rather have lengthier conversations over the phone.
I am not looking to jump into anything really quick. Just want to take it easy, get to know someone and see where is goes from there.