I am a Southern California native, except for a four year stint in the bay for college. Finished med school here in SD after years of blood, sweat, and ...loans. Now working on my residency in Orthopedic Surgery. So far it's been a fun crazy ride (I've seen and done some things that would cripple a lesser man ;). A few more random musings...
- I love being outside, cycling, snowboarding, playing basketball. I'll attempt pretty much anything.
- I think Fox news is evil and Jon Stewart is the man.
- I'm a big sports fan (esp. basketball and football) and would say there is a pretty large espn:cnn ratio in my life.
- I enjoy painfully spicy Thai food
- I'm pretty good with computers/electronics, probably born of dumb mistakes i.e. my phone decided to go for a swim at the MGM pool in vegas. After dismantling it, scrubbing it with rubbing alcohol, and baking it at 150 degrees, I had it back trucking along.
- I've broken my left wrist once...and then again a week after my cast was removed.
In more seriousness...If you were to ask me what I am looking to get out of this experience, I basically hope to find someone that I can kick back and have fun with. I would say I want someone who is smart, caring, who appreciates my attempts at being witty.