I'm Katie. I am a work to live type of girl. I love being outside, walking the dog, kayaking, cycling, swimming, running, playing in the garden... summertime to me means cookouts with friends, cycling trips, days at the beach and days in the mountains. My favorite thing is a weekend of hiking and camping, but i also love weekends at home chilling with the dog and cooking meals for friends (I love cooking and baking, I go overboard and then call friends to come eat).
It is hard to say what my expectations or intentions are for being on this site. But I think it can be a great avenue to meet people in the area that I might not meet otherwise. It’s worth a shot right, nothing to lose.
Let's narrow me down...
1. I like to live 7 days a week, not just weekends... so tell me about you after work monday through Friday
2. I love to travel, really spontaneously. Most my traveling includes little planning, just buy the ticket and go. Are you an over planner? Maybe we would even each other out, or blends nicely.
3. I love to cook, more so than eating out. However i love to go out for a beer with friends. I also love brewing beer. Still have yet to find a wine i dont like.
4. Hokies and Redskins... nothing better than going to games. Admirals and Tides games are great with friends.
5. I love a good book. I actually dont have cable or internet at my house...
6. I bike to work each day. It's about a 6 mile trip one way. I love my commute, how many people can say that?? With that said, I have a farily healthy life style.
7. I'm a bee keeper and have bat houses in the yard... nature at it's best. I also love gardening - I try to grow all my veggies in the spring/summer/fall.
8. My family, friends and dog mean the world to me.
9. I love running and cycling. I have recently gotten back into swimming. One day i would love to start doing triathlons.