Friends describe me as charismatic, fun-loving, and intelligent. I like to balance having a good laugh with meaningful conversation. As a point of reference, I grew up in the suburbs of Boston and have mostly been in NYC since moving here for graduate school. (Yes, I am still a Pats and Red Sox fan.)
Some other things you should know about me:
- I like to be busy and on-the-go like playing tennis, organizing a wine-tasting event, or teaching a class.
- I like to laugh and can be sarcastic, witty, and kooky in any situation- “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?”
- I can put on sneakers just as fast and easily as a cocktail dress and look good in both.
- I make a mean kale salad
- I do a great impression of the sister in Dirty Dancing.
- I am a kind and thoughtful friend and I have an amazing group of good friends who are very important to me and use any excuse to party and dress up in costumes
-I adore spending time with my niece and nephew (8 is a great age and their innocence and insight constantly amazes me).
-I love to dance to cheesy hip hop and have known to be sassy at times. . .
-I really do like watching football
-My ideal vacation is part active, part sight-seeing, and part relaxation.
I’d like to meet you if you are smart, honest, and humble with a great sense of humor. I hope you are always up for a new adventure or a good laugh and are sincere in your intentions.
Please drop me a note if you want to find out more. . .