Ok, so here it goes. I'm a sports nut, playing and watching, and I love being outdoors. I also love to run - it keeps me sane and grounded and in pretty good shape as a bonus. I've run about a marathon a year since college (even won one of them), but more importantly, the training pretty much lets me eat whatever I want :) I work in finance, which has treated me well so far, but still figuring out what I ultimately want to do. I grew up on cape cod and love going back there to spend time on the ocean with my family. I am the oldest with 2 younger brothers and a younger sister, all of whom I am very close with.
I am looking for a guy who can tolerate a boston sports fan (bonus if you also like duke :), who likes to laugh and have fun, is easy-going but can also someone I can learn from and who can challenge me.
If you gotten past my 18 pictures (sorry, a bit overboard), here are a few more things you should know:
1. (I went to law school and like lists)
2. I'm a vegetarian (product of 2 hippie parents, HOWEVER, I eat seafood so technically I guess that makes me a 'pescatarian' but that word sounds made up and shi-shi so I refuse to use it)
3. I go to church most Sundays (especially during football season and respective playoffs - you know, just in case the sports gods are also paying attention)
4. I have some strong sports superstitions (product of being a lifelong Boston sports fan and yes, I do understand they are irrational, but if they work...); however having a father who is a die-hard yankees fan taught me early lessons in tolerance
5. I like sleeping in cold rooms - I have been known to run the air conditioner or crack the window in the middle of winter - BUT I don't snore or toss and turn and I count as one of my best talents the ability to sleep anywhere and anytime (likely due to my time spent in investment banking)
6. My belly-button is pierced, (my single act of rebellion in college), but nothing else and no tattoos
7. I know the words to most songs on the radio (regardless of station or music type) and can't resist singing, and sometimes dancing, along (in the car, in a cab, running in central park...)
If you're still game after all this, let me know. and either way, best of luck!