I am looking for someone who is easy to talk to, likes to try new things, knows how to have fun and can laugh at themselves, and enjoys some of the same things (especially music and sports). I tend to be pretty non-judgmental when it comes to the people I care about, but I really value someone who is well-spoken and can help carry a conversation... even if it about the silliest of topics.
I think that I have a lot to offer - friends have described me as well-spoken, motivated, immensely creative, intentional, committed to my relationships, and easy to get along with as well as having a great sense of humor (often sarcastic and/or witty). The last few years of my life have been entirely about my education and my career. My job takes a lot of my time and I have an incredibly deep passion for what I do, but really want something more in my life. A few funny, but maybe "important" things about me...
1. I often use my hand as a notepad at work if I feel there is something I CANNOT forget to do before leaving,
2. My clothes might not get folded for two or three days after I wash them,
3. Sundays mornings are always reserved for some much needed sweatpants and tshirt time,
4. Cooking is fun... but HATE dishes,
5. I watch Friends almost every night before I go to bed, even if I have seen the episode a million times before,
6. I am a sucker for a good country song and sing (loudly and confidently) when I am alone in the car, and
7. Tattoos (if well done and meaningful) are pretty awesome and I am looking to add more to the one I already have within the next year.
While I can be a little reserved or shy around new people and very slow to take a compliment (even though I greatly appreciate one)... I am really interested in meeting someone who confident and intelligent.