Just thought I'd give this a shot a see if it takes me on an adventure! I'm hoping to meet someone I can explore the mysterious unknown that's called "Life".
Me in a Nutshell:
- I don't like coffee, I'm an espresso kind of gal.
- I'm a huge Taylor Swift, Twilight, Grey's Anatomy fan.
- I don't care what anyone else says, Slow Dancing is the sexiest dance style there is.
- I'm driven, quirky, and enjoy all the special moments life has to offer.
- My family and friends are extremely important to me. My niece and younger sister are my world.
- I love to travel, take adventures, and try new things. FYI, I am 100% biased toward all things Italy-related.
- My favorite cuisines are Italian, Indian and Japanese. I've been wanting to try French, but just haven't heard of any decent restaurants in Houston.
- I'm a hopeless romantic to the point of cheesiness...so I've been told.
- My favorite chick flicks thus far are hands down "The Notebook" and "Something Borrowed".
- My friends claim that I have a "childish enthusiasm". I get overly excited about the most random and sometimes trivial things.
- I'm the "work to live" type, definitely not the "live to work" type. I have finally found a job and company that I am very happy with. I don't dread going to work. I actually look forward to it. 90% of the time, I don't feel like I'm actually working and I'm fortunate enough to say that I enjoy what I do.
- Once I get to know someone, I'm a very open person. Ask me anything and you'll get an honest answer.
- I'm done with the club scene. It's become dull and redundant. I'm interested in cafes, bars, lounges...pretty much any place where great conversations can be had over drinks.
My ideal partner is kind, honest, adventurous, humorous, chivalrous, genuine, ambitious, loyal and intelligent. I've done the dating thing, and it has helped me discover what I really value in a person.