I'm a University Senior Instructor of Communication. I also do theatre on the side as an actress, dancer, singer, and playwright (so I do have a flair for drama). I'm recently separated. Honestly, not quite sure what I'm looking for right now considering I'm in a transitional phase. But I thought I'd check out this online dating thing. If nothing else, it's good research for my Male/Female Communication course. ;-) As for what I'm looking for in a guy? Intelligence and sense of humor a must! You must be able to see the humor in life and human nature, which includes not taking yourself too seriously. ;-) We're all quirky in our own way.
Top Five things I've learned since being on 'Match':
1) There's a difference between 'hanging out' and 'going out.'
2) People who say, 'I don't play games,' typically play the most games of all.
3) Don't read too much into the elusive texting ellipsis...
4) Chivalry isn't dead, but in need of resuscitation.
5) Guys who grab your steering wheel while you're driving and swerve your car into the right-hand lane saying, 'I hate left-lane hoggers' should be avoided. (Oops. Was that too specific? ;-)