Well, I guess can't play the "New to Cincinnati" card anymore. In the year and a half I've lived here, I've met some awesome people, made great friends, and it's definitely starting to feel like home. However, it would be great to meet someone more than a friend in this town.
A few things about me (in no particular order):
1. I recently had to ask my best friend to describe me... her response? " Mother Theresa." I like to think it means I'm pretty determined when it comes to achieving my goals. However, I also have a ton of compassion and will do anything for my friends and family.
2. I have an adorable little pup... she's 7 months old and keeps me constantly entertained. She can be a handful but it's so fun having a little puppy around.
3. I ran my first full marathon last October... definitely one of my proudest accomplishments (I don't consider myself a naturally gifted runner). And I just finished my 2nd full marathon... it wasn't any easier than the first one but I definitely crossed the finish line with a HUGE smile. I'm signed up for the Chicago marathon in the fall so I guess that makes me a runner these days?!
4. I grew up in a foodie household and as a result, I love to eat! My friends and I enjoy trying new restaurants and typically go out to dinner at least once a week. I don't discriminate when it comes to food and am always up for trying new things!
5. I was born in Paris and it is definitely a huge part of who I am. Though my parents are both American, they brought a lot of French influence into my life. I try to go back to Paris as often as possible... I always find new places to explore in the city. Just please don't ask me to speak French... foreign languages are not my forte... though I can do a mean Franglais!
So what am I looking for? Well, I wouldn't say I have a "type"... I'm honestly just hoping to find someone I can have fun with, laugh with, someone who challenges me and who has the same passion for life. I know that's vague but my newest approach to dating is to stay open-minded and see what happens :).