Probably best to start with the things that are most important to me. My family consists of my two sisters, mom, dad and my dog June. I grew up in San Francisco and recently moved back west and am working at a law firm (practicing corporate law) in Silicon Valley. I like to go hiking, walk el doggie on la playa, attend Giants/49ers games, drink wine and/or coffee and people watch, swim, banter and BBQ. I have had the opportunity to travel a good bit, but my favorite place remains Tahoe.
A few less important factoids about myself:
- I love me some silly games and competitions (see croquet, bocci, ping pong, etc.)
- I like onions in my martinis and hold a special place in my heart for dive bars
- I can build a fire like a Norwegian
- I was disapointed with the second season of Homeland
- I wish this thing had a spell check
- I haven't given up chasing my dreams
- Sometimes I watch Intervention to feel better about my life
Some of the qualities that I am attracted to are confidence, loyalty, honesty and thoughtfulness. I tend to like women who prefer jeans, sandals and minimal make-up, but happily get dressed up for the right occasion. Appreciation of the beauty of nature and drive to succeed are key.