This may sound like everyone else but I am truthful and worth the chance. I value family and friends. I have nieces and nephews and enjoy spending time with them. I will always be there for family and friends. Whether a helping hand, a strong arm, the shirt off my back or an ear to listen, without the worry for myself. Let me show you that I will be there for your family and friends as well.
I enjoy working out and playing sports. I currently play goalie for a soccer team. I am running the Cleveland half marathon in May and maybe a full marathon later in the year. Does anyone want to train with me? I enjoy movies and live music. I enjoy cooking and also going out with friends. I enjoy my job and the challenges that it brings as an IT Help Desk Manager. Yes I can be a bit of a computer nerd or geek at times, but I also like beer and sports.
Having fun is not about what you are doing but who you are with!
What I am looking for.
• Would you watch the Browns with me?
• I’ll spend an afternoon at the Art Museum and then see a performance at Playhouse Square.
• Would you go to Jacob’s Field for a baseball game? (Yes it’s still the Jake. And who doesn’t like Friday fireworks)
• How about a tour or beer tasting at Great Lakes Brewery? Not a beer fan, I’ll go to a winery for a wine tasting instead.
• Let’s go have a night of fine dining at Lola and comedy show at and the next night pizza and sweats on the couch watching a movie.
• I’ll be in for a day of shopping at the mall and give you compliments of how wonderful you look. Or day spent shopping for antiques.
Overall I am just looking for someone to share life’s joys, hopes, fears and tears with. Let’s have fun and enjoy life to the fullest.
Any questions, Let’s chat.